Hi! My name is Elizabeth Olvera, I am a Paralegal in California. I have over 14 years of experience working in the legal field. I am qualified through education, training and work experience to assist attorneys and the public directly.
In addition to being a paralegal for attorneys, I am an Immigration Consultant and Registered Legal Document Assistant. I assist public consumers representing themselves in legal matters by preparing the necessary legal documents and filing them at the court.
Please review the list of services that I offer and let me know how I can help you meet your legal objectives.
- A paralegal who provides services directly to licensed attorneys
- A registered Legal Document Assistant
- A bonded Immigration Consultant
- The author of my blog at www.ElizabethOlvera.com.
- The owner of Olvera & Associates, Your Signature Notary, and Divorce with Dignity-SF.
- The president of the San Francisco Paralegal Association (2015-2016), active member since 2013
Se Habla Español.
All legal services are provided as authorized by B&P Code 6450, et seq., B&P Code 6400, et seq., and/or B&P Code 22240, et seq.