Due to “Shelter in Place” Ordinance in San Francisco, all appointments will be virtual, through Zoom, Phone, etc. until further notice.
Payments will be accepted electronically, venmo, credit card over phone, paypal, etc.
Hi! My name is Elizabeth Olvera, I am a Paralegal in California. I have over 17 years of experience working in the legal field. I’m qualified through education, training and work experience to assist attorneys and the public directly.
As an Immigration Consultant and Registered Legal Document Assistant, I assist public consumers representing themselves in legal matters by preparing the necessary legal documents and filing them at the court. At times, I also assist attorneys directly.
Please review the list of services that I offer and let me know how I can help you meet your legal objectives.
- A paralegal who provides services directly to licensed attorneys
- A registered Legal Document Assistant
- A bonded Immigration Consultant
- The author of my blog at www.ElizabethOlvera.com.
- The owner of Olvera & Associates.
- The past president of the San Francisco Paralegal Association (2015-2016), active member since 2013
4830 Mission Street, SF, CA 94112
Se Habla Español.
All legal services are provided as authorized by B&P Code 6450, et seq., B&P Code 6400, et seq., and/or B&P Code 22240, et seq.