I am a certified immigration Consultant in California with years of experience. I help individuals prepare the following Immigration Petitions before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the NVC:
- U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization
- Family Petitions
- Lawful Permanent Resident (commonly known as the “Green Card”)
- VISA (Fiancée, Student, U-Visa, etc.)
- I-601A Waivers
- Travel Permits (Advance Parole)
- Adjustment of Status
- Affidavit of Support
- Work Permits (Employment Authorizations)
- Change of Address
- Motion to Change Venue
- and much more
When you are just starting to work toward your American dream, you may not have the financial resources to hire an attorney to navigate you through the difficult immigration process. As a paralegal immigration consultant, I can provide you with the necessary experience and comprehensive support you need while avoiding the financial setbacks. Let me extend my passion for protecting the rights and welfare of hardworking U.S. residents. I will use every resource at my disposal as your paralegal immigration consultant to clear a legal path toward full U.S. citizenship.
The benefits of U.S. citizenship are numerous and include but are not limited to the following:
- The right to vote in official U.S. elections
- The ability to petition for your family members to be brought to the United States and be given either a green card or working visa
- A United States passport that allows you to travel outside of the country with far less restrictions
- The ability to apply for state and federal jobs as well as positions that are only made available for official U.S. citizens
For a personalized consultation and further information about how I can assist you as your California immigration consultant, reach out to me at EO@ElizabethOlvera.com or 415 985-7080 (text ok). I offer bilingual consultations—si yo hablo Español.
Hudson Indemnity Co. Bond 10093100
Olvera & Associates
415 985-7080 (text ok)
Same day appts may be available
I work evenings and weekends as well.I
am a registered and bonded Immigration Consultant. I am not an attorney, I am authorized to assist consumers as an immigration Consultant in California, as defined by the Business & Professions Code 22400, et seq. The services listed here, do not require the assistance of an attorney. However, if your situation is complex and requires the advice of an attorney, I can refer you to an Immigration Attorney.
Registered Immigration Consultants with an active bond can be verified on the Secretary of State’s website: Bond Search.